Dates & Details:
- August 28 Competition Opens
- September 17 Online Registration Closes
- October 1 Submission Deadline
- November 6 Winners Published in AN Southwest
Submission Terms & Guidelines:
- Entrants are asked to submit a digital visualization of their proposal as well as a written description of no more than 300 words.
- Please submit the written description in a separate document from the visualization boards.
- Do not put your name on the boards. Entrants will be issued an identification number after registering. Please place your assigned number at the bottom left hand corner of your boards as well as on your written description. Boards and descriptions submitted without numbers will be forfeited from the competition.
- Boards must be landscape oriented at standard size ANSI E (44 inches by 34 inches) and of 300dpi resolution.
- Do not submit more than two boards for each proposal.
- All submissions must be received by AN no later than midnight PST, October 1, 2013.
- The Architect's Newspaper reserves exclusive publication rights for all materials submitted as part of the Reimagine the Astrodome competition, extending to all forms of media or content delivery, whether print, online, digital, mobile, or otherwise, now or hereafter created.
- Once submitted, there will be no refunds of entry fees.
- Submission is no guarantee of publication or an award.
Registration (Step 1 of 3):
Thanks for your interest in joining the Reimagine the Astrodome
ideas competition, presented by The Architect's Newspaper
and YKK AP.
Registration is now closed.